18/01/2010 § 3 Comments
1. Having a loving Savior.
2. Having a loving husband.
3. Having a loving daughter.
4. Waking up and being able to immerse myself in His sweet Words of Life.
5. Waking up to my husband trying to gently kiss my cheek so as not to wake me before he leaves for work.
6. Waking up to my daughter’s open arms that want to embrace me.
7. Being able to be the manager of my home.
7. Being able to stay home to teach and train my child.
8. Having a husband who diligently works to provide for us.
9. Having my ultimate provisions come from the Lord.
10. Starting a new adventure toward living a life of deep and sincere gratitude.
Feel free to follow the link to start your own journey toward deeper gratefulness.